Chandrayaan 2 landing on Moon: Vikram lander to face 'terrifying' 15 minutes

  • 🎬 Video
  • ℹ️ Description
Chandrayaan 2 landing on Moon: Vikram lander to face 'terrifying' 15 minutes 4.5
Chandrayaan 2, India's ambitious mission to soft-land on the surface of the Moon is a proud moment for every Indian! But, as Vikram lander prepares to soft-land on the Moon, the descent will be marked by 15 "terrifying" minutes for ISRO! Watch the video to know why the landing is a big feat!
#Chandrayaan2 #Chandrayaan2landing #Vikramlander

The Financial Express (FE) is a business paper that’s closest to the people who are in the business of business. From business policies to market trends to new developments, The Financial Express comes packed with incisive news on every relevant issue.

Connect with us:


💬 Comments on the video
Author

our robot is still working on the moon and waiting for you. hope it's just a small communication trouble.

Author — liu mount

Author

I pray God... To please help the satellite get communication connection 🙏

Author — Shubhang Walavalkar

Author

Hugging ISRO chief by Honourable prime minister of India is heart touching going India This is not the End viewing from Nagaland.

Author — Hosea Meya

Author

As an American, I say, "F'ing good for you India!." Keep pushing forward!

Author — Eric H

Author

Don't worry vikram will be very safe and soft land also but signal's only lost round station it's will be connected automatically any time...

Author — K Reddy

Author

Mission failed😭😭😭😭 but not to be disheart broken....proud to be an

Author — Kadambini mohapatra

Author

Well...you know what they say. "The 56th Time's the Charm !!!"

Unless it's not...then it's the 211th Time . . . . . fer' sure !!!

Author — Gizmo Goose.

Author

Chandryan 2 travelled a distance 3, 83, 998 KM but went silent on 2.1 KM.. 5% lost but the remaining 95 per cent, that is the Chandrayaan 2 orbiter, is orbiting the moon successfully❤️✨...Hope one day we will succeed 100%🇮🇳♥️

Author — Deepika Raut

Author

Anyway it's not failure, it is an experiment!

Author — Neel Agrawalla

Author

India will surely successful from Nagaland ) May God continue to help them(ISRO)....

Author — Chungpa ClYmn

Author

Good move in technology for the entire world, GOD bless India and World.

Author — Humphrey Nyoni

Author

There are hopes of getting communication back proud to be india
Just 2.1km

Author — Beast Gaming

Author

Still waiting to hear if it got a signal or not????

Author — Michael Welling

Author

DHONI RAN OUT WITH THE SAME 2.1 inch behind

Author — Krithi 51297

Author

Maybe, the residents of moon jammed the communication lines?

Author — Arly Paul Miguel Damuy

Author

For all of your successes I would like to say congratulations to India for this amazing spaceflight. Personally I see thousands of successes that your country and her men and women's great minds accomplished. Truly, Scott USA

Author — scottbucko

Author

All the best chandrayaan2. for your successful mission.

Author — Auroville Syiemlieh

Author

Failure is the stepping stone to success.Next time we try to land at the shortest time possible nearby the equator of the moon. Let us not lossen our heart. We will succeed.

Author — Santhanakrishnan Balasundiram

Author

ISRO ROCKSSS 👍 AAPNA LANDER CHANDKA CHAKKAR LAGA RAHA HE 🥰. I M PROUD
NEXT TIME .

Author — Siddhant Shah

Author

We Will Succed The Next Time For Sure... Jai Hind Bharat Mata Ki Jay

Author — Misty Bachhad