10 Times Trash Talking Went Horribly Wrong In MMA (UFC)

  • 🎬 Video
  • ℹ️ Description
Invalid campaign token '7mSKfTYh8S4wP2GW'
10 Times Trash Talking Went Horribly Wrong In MMA (UFC) 4.5
👊 Click here to subscribe to our channel:

💎 Check out our Merchandise:

❤️ Support the channel on Patreon:

📷 Connect with us on Instagram:

🖊 For business inquiries, you can reach us at:

🎤 Voiced by:

🎵 Outro song:
Neffex - One Shot

Video Description:
Whether we love it or hate it, everyone is drawn to trash talkers in MMA. But the reality is, trash talking in MMA always comes with a risk. In some cases, it can work in your favor. And in others, trash talking can go very wrong. So for this list, we’ll be taking a look at some of the times where MMA fighters were unable to back up the trash talk. As always, if you guys enjoy this video, be sure to let me know by leaving a like and subscribing to our channel. Now in no particular order, here’s a list of times trash talking went horribly wrong in MMA.

Good at picking fights? 🤔 Visit BetDSI
New members get a 100% bonus match using Promo code ( ALLMMA )

LOOKING TO BOOST YOUR PERFORMANCE/RECOVERY IN TRAINING? Check out some of the links provided below ⬇️


LOOKING FOR TRAINING GEAR? Check out some of the links provided below ⬇️


DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!

Download — 10 Times Trash Talking Went Horribly Wrong In MMA (UFC)

Download video
💬 Comments on the video
Author

Because I'm getting so many comments about this I feel I should address it. The reason these videos don’t include fight footage is 100% due to copyright concerns. The UFC is notorious for coming down hard on anyone who uses their copyrighted work, which is why you see so many MMA channels disappear or stop uploading altogether. If I showed fight footage, even small clips, my channel would very likely get taken down. Apologies if pictures aren't for you, but I’m doing the best I can with what I have available. Trust me, if it were up to me I’d use videos of the fights every time. Unfortunately, there’s not much I can do. It’s either photos or nothing. So hopefully you guys can understand that and still enjoy these videos.

Author — All Things MMA

Author

Askren won his fight, he ate Jorge’s knee and then preformed a extremely professional wrestling move where you play dead and then Jorge, realizing he was in trouble, proceeded to tap 3 times

Author — FlameBR34TH

Author

Rockhold wasn't really trash talking. He's just naturally arrogant and condescending. Bisping won the trash talking and turned Luke into a meme.

Author — LuckyBoy

Author

“Next: MMA fighters who actually backed up their trash talk”

Author — Pete W.

Author

Ronda calls someone fake gets Ko then ends up in WWE hahaha

Author — Stephen Bujnowicz

Author

"IM GANA SMESH YOR BOY GUYS!!!!"
Khabib, The people's champ

Author — Charlie Aydin

Author

Khabib looked like he's taking english listening tests lmfao

Author — ScYth3. Y

Author

You have to admit though, Askren has 1 Hell of a Chin, He took those 2 punches and didn't even Flinch

Author — javier migoya

Author

That clip of Conor talking to Khabib was embarrassing to watch at the time, its even worse now. Cringe.

Author — Navajo 23

Author

It's funny Ronda is calling someone else fake! Hahahahaha..

Author — Himanshu Gupta

Author

How can u make a trash talk video and Kevin Lee is not in it, I love u Lee but sorry 😂😂

Author — Leon Simsek

Author

Imagine buying the askren fight on PPV only to turn away for a split second and miss the full fight 🤦‍♀️

Author — Calamity James

Author

Mcgregor has not been the same since khabib

Author — A P

Author

Haven't watched WWE in over 10 years, but I seriously hope Rousey's promos there don't sound anything like her 'im about to cry' sounding call out of Holm.

Author — Chris Craven

Author

"In no particular order.... #10...." What? LOL

Author — Jody Wagner

Author

To be fair Chael did back up like 90% of what he said. The other 10% was just the winning part

Author — KiddMartian96

Author

Ben: "he knows im a terrible match up for him"

oh benny boy.. only if you were alive to know how right you were

Author — Subject00001 __

Author

"Dance for me Nate, Dance for me"😂😂😂

Author — Jorge Vences Pizza Murderer

Author

I knew from the beginning what would be at no.1 on this list lol

Author — GS

Author

I know this video is gonna be good when I hear luke rockhold saying his famous lines the first part of the video 😂😂

Author — Johnny 32